Posted in: Language classes in United Kingdom | Posted: |
The English Beginner A1 Course is the only complete online English course designed specifically for self-study which uses a tried and tested syllabus that makes learning easy. Its unique, immersive learning experience offers the next best thing to living in an English speaking country.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
By the end of the Beginner A1 Course, learners will be able to use basic phrases and expressions, introduce themselves, ask and answer basic questions about themselves and be able to hold simple conversations as well as:
- Understand and use familiar everyday expressions and basic phrases to get the things you need.
- Introduce yourself and other people.
- Ask and answer questions about personal details such as where you live, people you know and things you have.
- Have a conversation if the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help you.
- Learn the basics of names and greetings in English.
- Learn how to talk about countries, things at home and people.
- Gain insight into using the plural form of words in English.
- Learn to use pronouns like his, hers, she and he.
- Understand how to use the indefinite article e.g. a and an.
- Gain an understanding of how to ask and respond to questions.
- Learn how to provide information about yourself and fill in a form.
- Move on to describing things, people and places.
- Talk about prices, words for food and drink and how you would order these in a café.
- Add adverbs like every, sometimes and always to vocabulary.
- Learn to talk about towns, cities and holidays.
- Use the subject of festivals to learn to use large numbers and learn more time phrases.
- Understand asking about and answering questions regarding social plans.
- Premium ad
Personalised lessons, adapted to your requirements by a professional, qualified and native English teacher. My name is Anna and I have been teaching English by Skype for 10 years. I have a background in business as I used to work for a well-known bank. I also lived and worked in Spain for 7 years,…
- GBP 18 / Hour