Publié dans: Contruction et Décoration dans Malte | Posté: |
Apply plasterboard or other wallbpard to ceilings or interior walls of buildings. Apply or mount acoustical tiles or
blocks, strips or sheets of shock-absorbing materials to ceilings and walls of buildings to reduce or reflect sound.
Materials may be of decorative quality. Includes lathers who fasten wooden, metal or rockboard lath to walls,ceilings
or partitions of buildings to provide suppost base for plaster, fire-proofing or acoustical material.
Some of the job tasks include:
- Measure & mark surfaces to lay out work
- Read blueprints or other specifications
- Fit & Fasten wallboard or drywall into position on wood or metal frameworks
- Measure & cut openings in panels
- Cut & screw together metal channels to make ceiling frames
6 months probation
40 hours a week
Annual salary EUR 10,000-11,500
Send a CV
Contacter cet annonceur